THE 4TH OF JULY CELEBRATION IS ON
TUESDAY JULY 4TH, 2023
AT DUSK AT THE GRAND MOUND BALL PARK.
THE PARADE BEGINS AT 2:00 P.M.
To access the Clinton County Emergency Management page please click HERE
Click Here for the Beautification Contest Application
2023 City Election
Please click here for a link to the secretary of state website for information on the City Election or here for a link to the Clinton County Auditor's Office Election information
The filing period is August 28th, 2023 through September 21st, 2023 by 5:00 p.m.
IF YOUR SERVICE HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED
AND CITY HALL IS CLOSED YOU CAN
CONTACT THE PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT AT 563-212-3654 TO REQUEST SERVICE TO BE RESTORED DURING THE PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT'S SCHEDULED HOURS.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT AFTER HOURS
- Place the payment in the utility payment drop box to the left of the door.
- Call Govpaynet 24/7 at 1-888-604-7888. You can use PLC Code A00009.
- If you do not know your acct # you can use 52751.
CONTACTS & INFORMATION
City Hall’s office hours will continue on a trial basis as Monday through Thursday 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. through September 11th, 2023. These hours are a trial basis to determine if the updated hours may serve as a benefit to residents and the city.
Public Works Department Nick Lange 1-563-212-3654.
Community Center Reservations Melissa Conner 1-563-847-2190
Community Center Sarah Beuthien 1-563-210-3275
Mayor Crosthwaite 1-563-847-2107.
The Clinton County Sheriff's Office, Non Emergency Number 1-563-242-9211.
- To set up new utility service please complete this form HERE and call 1-563-212-3654 to ask for the meter to be read and water turned on. Please leave a $100.00 utility deposit in the drop box at City Hall or by going to govpaynow.com with plc code a00009 and acct # 1000
- To disconnect utility service, please call 1-563-212-3654 to ask for the meter to be read and if you want the service physically turned off.
- Dumpster: To request a dumpster please call Nick Lange at 563-212-3654 and give your address, and whether you want the dumpster for one week or two. Dumpsters are $15.00 per Tuesday that you have it. Dumpsters are picked up and delivered on Wednesdays. No paint, electronics, appliances, oil or other hazardous waste can be put in a dumpster.
- Payments: Please leave payments in the drop box at City Hall, or call 1-888-604-7888 to use a credit/debit card 24/7. The PLC Code is A00009. If you do not have your account # you can use 52751.
- Lost Bill: If you have misplaced your bill, and are unsure how much to pay, please call 1-563-847-2190 and leave a voicemail stating you need the information looked up, and please submit a payment of the minimum service charge for the services you have; $13.00 garbage, $12.00 water, $12.50 sewer, $4.50 storm sewer ($42.00 total). Any additional amount due will be determined when the City Clerk returns to the office.
- Permits: Please click on permits on the left and call Nick Lange with questions.
- Complaints: Please click on Forms/Permits on the left.
- Council Meeting/Agenda: To add an item to the agenda to be heard by the City Council please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 563-847-2190.
- City Code: Inquiries regarding the City Code- please click on Ordinances on the left.
- Street Light Out: Please click on utilities on the left to submit a street light out to Alliant Energy.
- Pavilion Rentals: Park pavilions are open to the public for use free of charge. If you'd like to leave a donation for their use at the drop box at City Hall for the Ball Club (Ball Park Pavilion) or the City (City Park Pavilion) that is appreciated.
- Community Center Rentals: Please click on Community Center on the left for information and available dates.
Submit a tip HERE for Crime Stoppers of Clinton County or call 1-888-883-8015
You can also download the free app called P3 to submit tips/photos to Crime Stoppers anonymous.
- EYE ON WATER SIGN UP If you have had the water meter update completed, you can sign up using your account number at https://eyeonwater.com/signup to create an account to monitor your homes water use and set up leak detection notifications. It is a free system that you can access through an app or online.
- Click HERE to complete a complaint form and email it to email@example.com or place it in the drop box at City Hall or mail to PO Box 206 Grand Mound, IA 52751 . All complaints must be signed to be considered valid.
- If you have not signed up for "Call Fire", the City's emergency notification system please click here to complete the enrollment form
- Compost pick up is on Monday's (weather permitting). Please click HERE for a copy of the compost policy, including a limit of 4 containers per property each week. Thank you!
- Click HERE to sign up for ACH of your Utility Bill
- Click HERE to find out more about how your donations can help impact our community through the Greater Grand Mound Community Impact Endowment!
- Please click HERE to view the FY22 Budget Max Levy Rate Hearing Notice
- 2021 Water Quality Report Click HERE