You can also download the free app called P3 to submit tips/photos to Crime Stoppers anonymous.
EYE ON WATER SIGN UP
CONTACTS & INFORMATION
October 21st, 2022 -Oct 28th.
Public Works Department Nick Lange 1-563-212-3654.
Community Center Reservations Melissa Conner 1-563-847-2190
Community Center Sarah Beuthien 1-563-210-3275
Mayor Crosthwaite 1-563-847-2107.
The Clinton County Sheriff's Office, Non Emergency Number 1-563-242-9211.
- To set up new utility service please complete this form HERE and call 1-563-212-3654 to ask for the meter to be read and water turned on. Please leave a $100.00 utility deposit in the drop box at City Hall or by going to govpaynow.com with plc code a00009 and acct # 1000
- To disconnect utility service, please call 1-563-212-3654 to ask for the meter to be read and if you want the service physically turned off.
- Dumpster: To request a dumpster please call Nick Lange at 563-212-3654 and give your address, and whether you want the dumpster for one week or two. Dumpsters are $15.00 per Tuesday that you have it. Dumpsters are picked up and delivered on Wednesdays. No paint, electronics, appliances, oil or other hazardous waste can be put in a dumpster.
- Payments: Please leave payments in the drop box at City Hall, or call 1-888-604-7888 to use a credit/debit card 24/7. The PLC Code is A00009. If you do not have your account # you can use 52751.
- Lost Bill: If you have misplaced your bill, and are unsure how much to pay, please call 1-563-847-2190 and leave a voicemail stating you need the information looked up, and please submit a payment of the minimum service charge for the services you have; $13.00 garbage, $12.00 water, $12.50 sewer, $4.50 storm sewer ($42.00 total). Any additional amount due will be determined when the City Clerk returns to the office.
- Permits: Please click on permits on the left and call Nick Lange with questions.
- Complaints: Please click on Forms/Permits on the left.
- Council Meeting/Agenda: To add an item to the agenda to be heard by the City Council please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 563-847-2190.
- City Code: Inquiries regarding the City Code- please click on Ordinances on the left.
- Street Light Out: Please click on utilities on the left to submit a street light out to Alliant Energy.
- Pavilion Rentals: Park pavilions are open to the public for use free of charge. If you'd like to leave a donation for their use at the drop box at City Hall for the Ball Club (Ball Park Pavilion) or the City (City Park Pavilion) that is appreciated.
- Community Center Rentals: Please click on Community Center on the left for information and available dates.
If you have not signed up for "CallFire", the City's emergency notification system please click here to complete the enrollment form
Compost pick up is on Monday's (weather permitting). Please click HERE for a copy of the compost policy, including a limit of 4 containers per property each week. Thank you!
Click HERE to sign up for ACH of your Utility Bill
To make your utility payment online go to www.govpaynet.com and enter PLC A00009.
Click HERE to find out more about how your donations can help impact our community through the
Greater Grand Mound Community Impact Endowment!
Please click HERE to view the FY22 Budget Max Levy Rate Hearing Notice