Welcome to the City of Grand Mound's Website 

 The Planning & Zoning Commission has moved to recommend the Comprehensive Plan, Zoning Ordinance, and Zoning Map for consideration of adoption to the City Council. Please click below to view the following items:

  • The City of Grand Mound's Draft Comprehensive Plan click here
  • The City of Grand Mound's Draft Zoning Ordinance click here
  • The City of Grand Mound's Draft Zoning Map click here

If you have not signed up for "CallFire", the City's emergency notification system please click here to complete the enrollment form


 Compost pick up begins May 4th, each week on Monday's (weather permitting). Please click HERE for a copy of the compost policy, including a limit of 4 containers per property each week. Thank you!


Click HERE to sign up for ACH of your Utility Bill

To make your utility payment online go to www.govpaynet.com and enter PLC A00009.

Click HERE to find out more about how your donations can help impact our community through the

Greater Grand Mound Community Impact Endowment!