The Grand Mound Community Center was built in 1985 through donations raised by a group of Grand Mound citizens. Located at 510 Smith St., the Grand Mound Community Center is the hub of community events.
The 200 capacity facility is available to the public for rent. The center is handicap accessible and it features full kitchen facilities, a 55 inch plasma TV with cable and audio system.
Click HERE to view their facebook page!
Matching white tables & chairs for seating up to 150 people.
The Grand Mound Community Center is ideal for:
The facility can be rented for a fee of $150.00 effective 1/1/2023.
The facility kitchen can be rented for a fee of $10.00 for things such as holiday baking, meal prepping, etc.
A rental reservation deposit is required to save your date of $50.00.
For more information you may, call (563) 847-2190 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Click this link to view Available Dates
Alcohol Permit (PDF)
- Please drop off a $50.00 deposit check, dated for the day of your event, payable to the GM Community Center. Please drop this off at City Hall in the drop box in the front door at 615 Sunnyside Street,Grand Mound. This check is not cashed, only held and then shredded as long as the event is not cancelled, the key is returned, the center is clean, and there are no damages
- Please drop off the following documents with the deposit check (these forms are available above)
- The signed rental agreement form
- The signed Covid-19 amendment form
- A copy of a certificate of liability for insurance for the day of your event, naming the City of Grand Mound & Community Center as an additional insured for the day. An example of the form is available above. This can be obtained by contacting your home owner's insurance company or renter's insurance company.