Permits & Forms

Licensing your Pet: Please complete this form by clicking HERE, and return it to City Hall by mail, Fax, e-mail, or in person/drop box. The fee is $5.00 for spayed or neutered pets or $15.00 for non-spayed or neutered pets. You will need to show proof of spay or neuter if you are paying the reduced rate. Proof of rabies being up to date is also required to be submitted with the pet license form. 

You may make your payment for your pet tags at and enter in PLC Code A00009 and use the word "PET" for your account #. You may also pay via cash/check/card or money order in person or leave a payment in the drop box marked with your name and pets name.

Pet license purchased January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018 expire on 10-1-2019. 

Pet license purchased January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017 expire on 10-1-2018. 

Pet license purchased before January 1, 2017 are expired and are due for renewal. 

*** If you have a complaint about a vicious animal please complete this form and submit it to or in person at City Hall. If it is an emergency situation please dial 911.



Please click HERE to complete a UTV or Golf Cart Registration form. The fee to register is $20.00. You may pay your fee online at using PLC Code A00009 and the acct# UTV  or GOLF depending on what you are paying for. You may also submit a payment via check/cash/money order or card at City Hall or leave a payment in the drop box in the front door along with the completed form.

The Public Works Department is required to Inspect the UTV or Golf Cart prior to issuing a registration sticker. Please contact Steve Kilburg at 563-579-1125 to schedule an inspection. 

Registration tags expire on 12/31 each year. 

You will need to provide a copy of proof of insurance for the UTV or Golf Cart, and a copy of a valid driver's license. Both may be e-mailed to or put in the drop box at City Hall or, brought into City Hall. 

A link to the  UTV City Code is HERE    A link to the Golf Cart City Code is HERE



A building permit is required for any structure. Please complete this form by clicking HERE. You may e-mail the form to and pay for your permit fee of $15.00 online at using PLC Code A00009 and Acct# BUILD . You may also submit the form and payment in person at City Hall or through the drop box. We do accept cash/card/money order/ check. 

A link to Chapter 155 is HERE



To obtain a Peddler's Permit for the 4th of July Celebration; the following form and information must be submitted to the City Clerk BEFORE June 15th. 


  • Completed City Peddler Permit Form HERE
  • Copy of a Photo ID
  • Copy of Bond for transient merchants 
  • $27.00 payment made payable to the City of Grand Mound *If paying at use plc code A00009 and acct# JULY4
  • ***Authorization from the Grand Mound Ball Club Contact: John Kleinsmith to sell within the Ball Park* 
  • To Sell within the Ball Park you must have authorization from the Ball Club. 


SOLICITOR'S PERMIT CLICK HERE You can make your payment by check/cash/mo/card in person at City Hall or mail your payment to PO BOX 206 Grand Mound IA 52751. You may also pay online at PLC Code A00009 Acct# SOLICIT 


COMPLAINT FORM FORM CLICK HERE If you would like to submit a formal written complaint, please complete the form listed. The form must be signed and submitted to the City Clerk. You may send the form by e-mail to, drop it in the drop box at City Hall, submit it in person, or mail it to the City of Grand Mound PO BOX 206 Grand Mound IA 52751.